Coconut Cream Cheese Icing
- 170g butter at room temp
- 170h cream cheese
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 2 tsn lemon juice (or 1 tsn vanilla essence depending on the cakes key ingredient).
- 1/8 cup desiccated coconut
- Using an electric mixer beat the butter until creamy and pale.
- Add the cream cheese and beat until smooth.
- Add the remainder of the ingredients and beat.
- This is my favorite icing ever!
Like this recipe? Subscribe via RSS or email to get my new entries and more scrumptious recipes with reviews.