This may just seem like another icing recipe but I guarantee you if you try this icing it will be one of the most amazing icings you have ever tasted!
Once you try this icing you will never make another white cholocate or butter cream icing again!
White Chocolate Icing
- 3 egg whites
- 160g white sugar
- 300g butter at room temp, chopped.
- 180g white chocolate, melted.
- Stir egg whites and sugar in a bowl over a pan of half filled simmering water for 5 minutes until the sugar dissolves.
- Whisk with electric beaters until soft peaks form and the mix has cooled down slightly.
- Add the butter one piece at a time, beating in between each piece until the mix has become thick and creamy.
- Now beat in the melted chocolate until glossy.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes then pipe away.
This recipe makes enough icing to cover a 21cm cake or 24 medium sized cupcakes.
Like this recipe? Subscribe via RSS or email to get my new entries and more scrumptious recipes with reviews.