Pumpkin Pie White Chocolate Brownies
This recipe is interesting in the fact that I actually make 4 versions of this brownie each with different chocolates and different vegetable combos. I really thought that the dark chocolate and pumpkin experimental recipe would be hands down not only the winner but blog-worthy. Surprisingly it was the white chocolate and pumpkin brownie that was the star. This brownie is filled with a swirl of delicate white chocolate standard brownie with a pumpkin pie spiced swirly layer.
Yes you will need to be a pumpkin fan as this recipe does hero the pumpkin.
Eat this brownie warm with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream and you will not be disappointed with the amazing results you create.
- 150g butter
- 300g white chocolate
- 200g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 210g flour
- 1 tsn ground cinnamon
- ½ tsn ground cloves
- ½ tsn ground ginger
- ½ tsn nutmeg
- 1 tsn orange zest
- 300g cream cheese
- 800g pumpkin
- Pre-heat the oven to 160c degrees and line a slice tin with baking paper.
- Deskin and dice the pumpkin and place in the microwave for 10 minutes or until the pieces and soft to touch.
- Transfer pumpkin into a food process and blitz until the pumpkin is well pureed.
- Set aside to cool.
- Place the butter and chocolate into a saucepan on a medium heat and stir until the mix is smooth and silky.
- Transfer chocolate into a bowl and add the sugar, whisk until combine.
- Add the eggs and using a hand whisk beat until well combined.
- Add the flour and spices and stir until well combined.
- In a separate bowl place the puree and the cream cheese. Stir until well combined.
- Spoon some chocolate mix into the tin, alternate with the puree until all the mix is used up.
- Use a spoon to swirl the mixes until almost combine and bake in the oven for 40 minutes or until the skewer inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow brownie to cool completely in the tin for 1 hour then place in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Remove from the fridge, cut into slices and serve.
Like this recipe? Please subscribe via RSS or email to get my new entries and more scrumptious recipes with reviews.
That is the proper weblog for anyone who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice a lot its nearly laborious to argue with you (not that I really would want匟aHa). You undoubtedly put a brand new spin on a subject thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just nice!