Pumpkin Pie White Chocolate Brownies
This recipe is interesting in the fact that I actually make 4 versions of this brownie each with different chocolates and different vegetable combos. I really thought that the dark chocolate and pumpkin experimental recipe would be hands down not only the winner but blog-worthy. Surprisingly it was the white chocolate and pumpkin brownie that was the star. This brownie is filled with a swirl of delicate white chocolate standard brownie with a pumpkin pie spiced swirly layer.
Yes you will need to be a pumpkin fan as this recipe does hero the pumpkin.
Eat this brownie warm with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream and you will not be disappointed with the amazing results you create.
- 150g butter
- 300g white chocolate
- 200g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 210g flour
- 1 tsn ground cinnamon
- ½ tsn ground cloves
- ½ tsn ground ginger
- ½ tsn nutmeg
- 1 tsn orange zest
- 300g cream cheese
- 800g pumpkin
- Pre-heat the oven to 160c degrees and line a slice tin with baking paper.
- Deskin and dice the pumpkin and place in the microwave for 10 minutes or until the pieces and soft to touch.
- Transfer pumpkin into a food process and blitz until the pumpkin is well pureed.
- Set aside to cool.
- Place the butter and chocolate into a saucepan on a medium heat and stir until the mix is smooth and silky.
- Transfer chocolate into a bowl and add the sugar, whisk until combine.
- Add the eggs and using a hand whisk beat until well combined.
- Add the flour and spices and stir until well combined.
- In a separate bowl place the puree and the cream cheese. Stir until well combined.
- Spoon some chocolate mix into the tin, alternate with the puree until all the mix is used up.
- Use a spoon to swirl the mixes until almost combine and bake in the oven for 40 minutes or until the skewer inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow brownie to cool completely in the tin for 1 hour then place in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Remove from the fridge, cut into slices and serve.
Like this recipe? Please subscribe via RSS or email to get my new entries and more scrumptious recipes with reviews.